Sunday, January 15, 2006

How much prayer is important

Sometimes... we forget to pray... we forget it even if sometimes we promised it... and the thing that strucks me most is that we only pray because of the problems that surrounds us, and sometimes, when our prayer is answered, we dont even say thank You...



When we pray, the voice of the heart must be heard more than the proceedings from the mouth.


+St. Bonaventure


I have said before, "if we pray not from the heart, we sin"

I'm very sorry for that statement of mine... It's quite foolish of me to say such words. I have commited a mistake, and that mistake i will correct...

I'ts sunday midnight, I'm the only one awake in this house... while I was thinking what to post in my blog, I suddenly remembered the post I made few months ago... the post having a title, "prayer not from the heart".... you'll no longer find it my blog, I have already deleted it...

I once again remembered that God knows everthing... I also remembered that He can hear anything... So God hears any form of prayer... so I come to realize that even if the prayer came not from the heart, he still hears it. Our prayer may come from our heart, mind or mouth...

It does'nt matter where your prayer came from, the important thing is, that God hears it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huy.. musta ang anking "kapatid"? lol.. bait.. gusto maging pari.. nagulat ako nung binasa ko yung profile mo e.. sobrang makadiyos ka na pala.. dati nga hindi ka ganyan e.. its a good thing that you turned to God.. thats what i really love.. people who turn to God.. people who really love God.. and will do anything to serve Him.. idol kita kuya.. ^^ well.. gotta go.. see ya bro.. ^^ oh and advance happy birthday.. sa feb 5 na.. yay.. tapos ako naman.. bilis ng oras, no..? hehe.. bye.. miss na miss na kita.. ;3

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**aking

sorry.. typo.. and well.. study hard, kuya! ^^ take care.. and i hope that your dream of becoming a saint will come true.. im rootin' for ya!! ^^

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home