Friday, March 31, 2006

Anyone who serves die (reflection for April 2, 2006)

Unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies , it remains just a grain of wheat; but if it dies, it produces much fruit. Whoever loves his life, loses it, and whoever hate his life in this world will preserve it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me, and where I am there also will my servant be. The father will honor whoever serves me.

We are all grains of wheat who falls to the ground and dies. We who falls in the rich soil of the love of God dies, but will produce a much bigger fruit. It only shows that if we follow Christ, we die, but will have eternal life.

Anyone who serves die. Unpleasant to the hear don't you think? But its true! Most of the saints you know today died because of serving. When they were still alive they were frequently asked, "why do you serve?" and then they answer, "because we love God." So in other words, they serve because of love, we too must serve to die. If we serve, we can sometimes be suffering.

sorrows and sufferings can be a paradise if I suffer with God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home