Thursday, March 16, 2006

Chain Messages...

I am receiving alot of chain messages. In my YM, email, cellephone and in my friendster. People passing this only proves that they lack faith in God, and they doubt the will of God.

Few hours ago, I received a text message saying, "hi im jen... 4 years old... my brother raped me and so did my dad, and my mom just watched me being abused... I died because my mom pushed me from our terrace... she did not know what to do and so she burried me... tonight at 10pm ill go to your room and kill you if you dont pass this text message.. so better pass it now"

After reading it, I just smiled and laugh. I came to think that most people nowadays are indeed lacking faith.

If they really have faith, why do they need to pass these kind of things?

Chain messages are works of Satan. Believing it may affect you and the people around you, even God Himself.

You dont need chain messages. If you really have faith and love for Christ, why do you have to pass it on???

Just pray and go with the flow of life because only He knows the future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home