Thursday, April 20, 2006

Destroyed!!!

Just an observation... People have destroyed some of the Christian Virtues..

Charity is now a sweepstakes...
Hope is a cigarrete...
Grace is a night club...
Heaven is a motel...
Trust is a condom...

Our generation has indeed destroyed these Virtues. It will be very difficult for one to fix this problem all by himself. And if you do try to solve these problems, it will also be hard to have a company to help you fix it. I'm just a 14 year old kid, adults won't listen to me if ever I cited these to them. It's only here in my blog where i can express it. But who would care anyway?

I pray so that these could change. I just put it all in prayer and hoping that someday it could be answered...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are very perceptive young man. i will pray for you as you journey towards the Kingdom of God.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Diego said...

anonymous...

Thanks.. and i'll pray for you too.. thanks for visiting this blog of mine.. hope you would come back for more...

Bye and GodBless!!! :)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home