Thursday, May 18, 2006

The people around me (a poem out of sufferings)

The people around me

People pull me down
People discriminate me
They worked upon me as a team
But that’s not enough to stop me in pursuing my dream

They try to change me
They try to understand me
It just made it more difficult
For no one can ever see.

What could be my relevance here on earth?
What could be my purpose?
It has been so hard for me
For years I have been treated as dirt.

I must be strong.
I must be tough.
How can I do this?
If the world to me is rough?

All my life I have been searching for answers
I hope that my Father could hear
Because the good voices around me are becoming unclear.

Sins are around me
I must not show any sufferings’ tear
I fear nobody and that’s that!
For God is my only fear



By: Rodrigo A. Escobar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home