Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pardon my grammar...

I am human
I commit mistakes
I am not perfect

If you would read some of my entries here in my blog, you would actually notice that my english sucks. I accept that for it is the truth and I apologize for it. I am quite weak when it comes to speaking and writing english. I find it hard to express what I think or what I feel in the english language. So all I'm asking is, pardon my grammar.

I really don't value my grammar that much, cause the important thing is that you understand and get my point even if the grammar mainly is incorrect. What's the point in writing correct english if the point is not understood that much?

I'm not saying that we must not give too much effort in improving our english skills, believe me, I am giving all that I can to better improve my knowledge in writing and speaking in english.

You don't need to have an environment filled with english speakers, improvement may be from yourself... :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rodrigo,

When I was in high school, I played truant during my English classes thus I regretted later in life. However, when I reached 40, I tried to improve my grammar and started learning to write.

For spreading the Gospel, we must hone our communication skills for His glory.

Good Luck!
Uncle Dick

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro,

Thank you because your blog actually affirmed my faith in these trying times.

I am actually a fellow Bosconian who graduated more than a decade ago (when Fr. Eli was still the high school principal). I hope that things are better for you at school now. The environment we had in DB Manda actually helped me a lot in my own spiritual journey.

But let me tell you that I admire your faith, your relationship with God, and the choices you have made in your life. I know that God will continue to use you to bring more of His sons and daughters to Him.

God bless you always!
Jojo

10:38 PM  
Blogger Diego said...

Jojo...

Thank You for dropping by. Hope that you may be inspired by what I write.

How did you find out about my blog anyway?

Fr. Eli now is our rector, and everything is going well in our school since the classes has just started...

That's all I've got to say...:)

Bye and God Bless!!! :)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diego,

I was bloghopping then for something to lift my spirits up. I started with a friend in community then to the jesuit blogs then eventually to yours. Scrolling down, I was struck by a picture of Don Bosco and began to read your entry. I was disturbed at first but knew that you just wanted to right a wrong and make things better. I read a few more entries and my faith was affirmed that God continues His work through people such as you.

But me writing this goes to show that what you do actually bears fruit. I'm sure that when you share your reflections and experiences, you bless others, even if you would never know about it or even if they themselves will take a while to figure it out.

Yet, I'm sure those most blessed would be the ones who will witness how you live your life. To your family and friends, you will be the living Gospel they will encounter.

God bless you, young saint. Thanks again and I'll be praying for you.

Jojo =)

3:38 PM  
Blogger Diego said...

Jojo,

Oh. Thanks alot. You give me strenght and inspiration.

God Bless and you'll be in my prayers too... :)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home