Saturday, July 15, 2006

In my life....

In My Life

You’re pure as snow,
You’re clear as rain,
I can't keep you off of my mind,
You are driving me insane.

You’re hard as a rock,
You’re strong as a tree,
Come to me when you have a problem
You can cry on my shoulder for free.

You’re angelic as a saint,
You’re sweet as a candy,
When you need me,
I’m just here, being ready.

You’re fast as a bullet,You’re sharp as a knife,
I would be the happiest man in the world if you could be in my life
By: Rodrigo A. Escobar

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

r0ds.. ganda ng poem mo ha... touching xa infairness hahah...God Bless!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Reggae Princess said...

rods, original? o copy paste? haha. joke lang. pwede ka na maging poet. :)

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pare... ganda ng poem.. kaka-inspire.. naalala ko si..
haha.. la ko masabi pare..

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home