Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WANTED: Sincere Teacher

We need teachers who cares about the learning of their student rather than the salary being given to them. Teachers nowadays only care about the salary instead of teaching their students. I heard teachers say to their students, "I do not care if you learn, I'm present and that means I'm being paid"

What was that? Is that what you call a teacher (Salesian Educator)? A teacher who became a teacher just for the money? She can choose not to become a teacher when she was younger, she could take up another job with a higher salary than that of a teacher if that's what she want. But what can I do? right? The person chose her career to become a teacher and I can't take any action about it.

My friends, we are still young, and being young means that we can still choose what we want to be when we grow up. It's just that when you choose to become an educator, make sure that it's what you want and you care for the learning of your students rather than the salary which will give you no idea of what kind of person you will be. All I want to say is...

When you choose a career, make sure it is what you want.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! saw your comment from cofibean's blog... yah it irritates me when it was my first time to read his blog... but after 2 to 3 entries... parang i was used to it..

i know his wrong pero we have to think beyond his writings... gets?

naks! saithood bro? how old are you?

post here your reply... cant reveal my identity...

God bless!

-mL

3:16 PM  
Blogger Diego said...

Good day mL! :)

I have been visiting cofibean's blog for quite some time now, I just don't make any comments.

Think beyond his writings? I already tried to reflect on his writings and it leads to selfishness and pride. That's why I pray for him.

Cofibean is a grown person, don't you see that in the things he writes, he is still immature?

By the way, I'm 14 years old... :) thanks for dropping by my blog Mr. mL.

Bye and GodBless!!! :)

-Diego

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi... sabagay i also felt the same when i first visited his blog... anyways, enough about cofibean...

14 years old?! and correct me if im wrong ha... you want to be a saint?

medyo puzzled kasi ako... hehehe

are you a catholic? daming questions eh...

anyways, it's 03:32 am and gising pa kami... doin' project...

God bless!

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kid... i think ur cool. really. keep it up.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Diego said...

Dearest mL...

Sorry for not relplying to your comments... I'm very busy these past few days with some school work...

So anyway... you are right... I am 14 years old and I want to become a saint... medyo unusual for a teen like me no? and I am catholic

know what, you can talk to me in my YM... add me up if you want... rodrigo_diego5000@yahoo.com

Thank you and GodBless!!! :)

-Diego

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home