Sunday, March 23, 2008

After a few years and a couple of months...

It has been more than a year since I last updated my blog. I'm already 16 years old 5'5 in height and 138 lbs. ha ha
The only reason why I stopped updating this blog is because I became so busy in school and afterwards became lazy in updating since we had a problem in our Internet connection back then so I had to live up with the slow local dial-up services that telephone companies provides. But after the DSL was fixed, I became allot more lazy.
I was signing up for a multiply account a while ago but I stopped because I can't modify it the way I wanted it to be. So I decided to update once again "my journey to sainthood"
It's getting late and I need to get some sleep. I'm still tired cause I've been very busy during the Holy Week. I'll make another entry next time I use the computer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and your back! good thing.. :p

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo pare, I really do admire your guts to express in this blog. IDOL! I am also a Bosconian and blogger who experience the same conditions as you had, but I wonder if I will ever be able to divulge such cataclysmic stuff in my blog. HAHA! If I do that, for sure a lot of people will be mad at me. I’m really impressed by your courage I can hardly contain.

sulokkk.blogspot.com

2:02 PM  
Blogger Mike Gallego said...

alright, i hope you'll have that spirit to write and inspire again. i guess i'll just be reading some of your old posts for the meantime.

you've finished hs right? batch 2008. and you're having your degree in ateneo now. that's what a batchmate of yours told me when he gave me the link to this site.. :)

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home